Huge Selection of Fun Islamic Riddles for All Ages
Answers are given at the bottom of this page.
1. Leave me and you will never find the teasure,
Use me and you will attain Allah's pleasure.
What am I?
2. If you have got me, you have got power;
BUT the devil will try to increase the 'pride' within you using 'me' every second, minute, hour...
I will take you to heaven if you act upon me well..
BUT if you misuse me, I'm also dangerous enough to take you to hell.
What am I ?
3. When you use me wrongly you can't undo your mistake,so please contol me for Allah's sake. So use me well or at least try, now tell me who am I?
4. I am a security against the fire of hell for those who act upon me with sincerity and abstain from anything which nullifies me. Who am I?
5. What is Haraam, but when swallowed loved by Allah?
6. This is a tricky one. Who was the messenger who was neither of the human nor of the jinn and who warned his people and is mentioned in the Quran?
7. I am a piece of flesh
If I am pure, I can make you full of goodness
If I am impure, bad deeds will flow out of you and I will make you distressed.
What am I?
8. I never knew what is a father or what is a mother as I never had any of them. Who am I?
9. I never had a mother yet I am the mother of everyone. Who am I?
10. I was miraculously born from a mother without a father. Who am I?
11. I am a blessed Surah of the Quran, if recited every Friday, I will save you from the evil Dajjal. Which surah am I?
12. I am also the Kabah yet I have no roof. What am I?
13. I am the longest surviving human being whom death has not touched yet. I am over 2000 years old and still healthy, strong and breathing. Who am I?
14. Even a child in kindergarten can be the smartest person in this world by doing this action. What is it?
15. The person who buys me doesn't need me, the person who makes me doesn't want me, and the person who uses me can't appreciate me.What am I?
16. I am greater than God, more evil than the Shaitaan, the poor have me, the rich don't, and if you eat me, you'll die.What am I?
17. I am the only female whose name has been mentioned in the Quran. Who am I?
18. I am the lucky sahabi (companion of the Prophet) whose name appears in the Quran. Who am I?
19. I am mother who was not born, not married and did not give birth. Who am I?
20. I am the blessed Surah of the Quran every verse of which contains the word "Allah", which surah am I?
21. I am the biggest animal mentioned in the Quran.
22. I am the heart of the Quran yet I am not in the center of the Quran. What am I?
23. Greed for wealth made me gone astray, my story is mentioned in Surah Qasas. Who am I?
24. We are not tongues nor have the power to speak, yet we will speak one day as witnesses. Who are we?
6. Ant (Surah Naml)
7. The Heart
8. Adam (as)
10. Isa (as)
11. Surah Kahaf
12. Hateem. It is part of the Kabah.
13. Prophet Isa (as)
14. Remembrance of death and preparing for it. The Holy Prophet of Allah sallallahu alaihe wasallam has said, "The most intelligent person is the one who often remembers death. Constant remembrance of it prevents one from evil and sin and motivates him towards good morals. The Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam said, "The remembrance of death defeats joy." (Ibn Majah)
15. Coffin or a burial shroud
18. Zayd Ibn Haarithah
19. Pregnant She Camel of Prophet Saleh (as)
20. Surah Mujadala
21. The Elephant
22. Surah Yasin
24. Hands and Legs. "On the Day when their tongues, their hands, and their legs or feet will bear witness against them as to what they used to do." Surah An-Nur 24:24